- <A Psalm.
God is in the meeting-place of God;
he is judging among the gods.
- How long will you go on judging falsely, having respect for the persons of evil-doers?
- Give ear to the cause of the poor and the children without fathers;
let those who are troubled and in need have their rights.
- Be the saviour of the poor and those who have nothing: take them out of the hand of the evil-doers.
- They have no knowledge or sense;
they go about in the dark: all the bases of the earth are moved.
- I said, You are gods;
all of you are the sons of the Most High:
- But you will come to death like men, falling like one of the rulers of the earth.
O God, come as judge of the earth;
for all the nations are your heritage.