- O come, let us make songs to the Lord;
sending up glad voices to the Rock of our salvation.
- Let us come before his face with praises;
and make melody with holy songs.
- For the Lord is a great God, and a great King over all gods.
- The deep places of the earth are in his hand;
and the tops of the mountains are his.
- The sea is his, and he made it;
and the dry land was formed by his hands.
- O come, let us give worship, falling down on our knees before the Lord our Maker.
- For he is our God;
and we are the people to whom he gives food, and the sheep of his flock.
Today, if you would only give ear to his voice!
- Let not your hearts be hard, as at Meribah, as in the day of Massah in the waste land;
- When your fathers put me to the test and saw my power and my work.
- For forty years I was angry with this generation, and said, They are a people whose hearts are turned away from me, for they have no knowledge of my ways;
- And I made an oath in my wrath, that they might not come into my place of rest.