- The Lord is King, let the earth have joy;
let all the sea-lands be glad.
- Dark clouds are round him;
his kingdom is based on righteousness and right judging.
- Fire goes before him, burning up all those who are against him round about.
- His bright flames give light to the world;
the earth saw it with fear.
- The mountains became like wax at the coming of the Lord, at the coming of the Lord of all the earth.
- The heavens gave out the news of his righteousness, and all the people saw his glory.
- Shamed be all those who give worship to images, and take pride in false gods;
give him worship, all you gods.
- Zion gave ear and was glad;
and the daughters of Judah were full of joy, because of your decisions, O Lord.
- For you, Lord, are most high over the earth;
you are lifted up over all other gods.
- You who are lovers of the Lord, be haters of evil;
he keeps the souls of his saints;
he takes them out of the hand of sinners.
- Light is shining on the lovers of righteousness, and for the upright in heart there is joy.
- Be glad in the Lord, you upright men;
praising the memory of his holy name.