- <A Psalm.>
O make a new song to the Lord, because he has done works of wonder;
with his right hand, and with his holy arm, he has overcome.
- The Lord has given to all the knowledge of his salvation;
he has made clear his righteousness in the eyes of the nations.
- He has kept in mind his mercy and his unchanging faith to the house of Israel;
all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
- Let all the earth send out a glad cry to the Lord;
sounding with a loud voice, and praising him with songs of joy.
- Make melody to the Lord with instruments of music;
with a corded instrument and the voice of song.
- With wind instruments and the sound of the horn, make a glad cry before the Lord, the King.
- Let the sea be thundering, with all its waters;
the world, and all who are living in it;
- Let the streams make sounds of joy with their hands;
let the mountains be glad together,
- Before the Lord, for he has come as judge of the earth;
judging the world in righteousness, and giving true decisions for the peoples.