- Then again lifting up my eyes I saw a roll in flight through the air.
- And he said to me, What do you see?
And I said, A roll going through the air;
it is twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide.
- Then he said to me, This is the curse which goes out over the face of all the land: for long enough has every thief gone without punishment, and long enough has every taker of false oaths gone without punishment.
- And I will send it out, says the Lord of armies, and it will go into the house of the thief and into the house of him who takes a false oath by my name: and it will be in his house, causing its complete destruction, with its woodwork and its stones.
- And the angel who was talking to me went out and said to me, Let your eyes be lifted up now, and see the ephah which is going out.
- And I said, What is it?
And he said, This is an ephah which is going out.
And he said further, This is their evil-doing in all the land.
- And I saw a round cover of lead lifted up;
and a woman was seated in the middle of the ephah.
- And he said, This is Sin;
and pushing her down into the ephah, he put the weight of lead on the mouth of it.
- And lifting up my eyes I saw two women coming out, and the wind was in their wings;
and they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they took the ephah, lifting it up between earth and heaven.
- And I said to the angel who was talking to me, Where are they taking the ephah?
- And he said to me, To make a house for her in the land of Shinar: and they will make a place ready, and put her there in the place which is hers.