- Dare any of you, hauing businesse with another, be iudged vnder the vniust, and not rather vnder ye saintes?
- Do ye not knowe that the saintes shall iudge the worlde?
If the worlde shalbe iudged by you, are ye vnworthy to iudge the smallest matters?
- Know ye not howe that we shal iudge the angels?
Howe much more thinges that parteyne to this lyfe?
- If then ye haue iudgement of thinges parteynyng to this lyfe, set vp them to iudge whiche are least esteemed in the Churche.
- I speake it to your shame: Is it so that there is not a wyse man among you?
no not one that can iudge betwene brother and brother?
- But one brother goeth to law with another, and that vnder the vnbeleuers?
- Nowe therefore there is vtterly a fault among you, because ye go to lawe one with another: Why rather suffer ye not wrong?
why rather suffer ye not harme?
- Nay, ye your selues do wrong, and do harme, and that to your brethren.
- Knowe ye not that the vnrighteous shall not inherite the kingdome of God?
Be not deceaued: neither fornicatours, nor idolatours, nor adulterers, nor weaklinges, nor abusers of them selues with mankinde,
- Nor theeues, nor couetous, nor drunckardes, nor cursed speakers, nor pyllers, shall inherite the kingdome of God.
- And such were some of you: but ye are wasshed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are iustified in the name of the Lord Iesus, and by the spirite of our God.
- All thinges are lawfull vnto me, but al thinges are not profitable: Al things are lawfull vnto me, but I will not be brought vnder the power of any.
- Meates [are ordeyned] for the belly, and the belly for meates: but God shall destroy both it, and them.
Nowe the body [is] not for fornication: but for the Lorde, and the Lorde for the body.
- And God both hath raysed vp the Lorde, and also shall rayse vs vp by his power.
- Knowe ye not that your bodies are the members of Christe?
Shall I then take the members of Christe, and make them the members of an harlot?
- Know ye not, that he whiche coupleth him selfe with an harlot, is one body?
For two (sayth he) shalbe one fleshe.
- But he that is ioyned vnto the Lord is one spirite.
- Flee fornication.
Euery synne that a man doeth, is without the body: but he that committeth fornication, sinneth against his owne body.
- Knowe ye not that your body is the temple of the holy ghost [whiche is] in you, whom ye haue of God, and ye are not your owne?
- For ye are dearely bought: therefore glorifie God in your body and in your spirite, which are Gods.