- [A song,
the psalme of Dauid.]
- My heart is redye O Lorde: I wyll sing & prayse thee in singing of psalmes, yea my glory also is [redie.]
- Bestirre thee O lute and harpe: I my selfe wil bestirre me right early in the morning.
- I wyll prayse thee O God among the people: I wyll sing psalmes vnto thee among the nations.
- For the greatnes of thy mercy reacheth vnto the heauens: and thy trueth vnto the cloudes.
- Exalt thy selfe O Lord aboue the heauens: and let thy glory [be] aboue all the earth.
- That thy beloued may be deliuered: saue [me] with thy right hande, and heare thou me.
- The Lorde hath spoken this in his holynes (whereof I wyll reioyce:) I wyll deuide Sichem, and measure the valley of Sucoth.
- Gilead shalbe myne, and Manasses shalbe mine: Ephraim also shalbe the strength of my head, and Iuda my law geuer.
- Moab shalbe my washpot: ouer Edome I wyll cast my shoe, vpon Philistea I wyll triumph.
- Who wyll leade me into the strong citie?
who wyll bring me into Edom?
- Hast not thou remoued vs from thence?
and wylt not thou O Lorde go out with our hoastes?
- Geue vs ayde against trouble: for the sauing helpe of man is but vayne.
- Through the Lorde wyll we do valiaunt actes: for he him selfe will treade downe our enemies.