- O God, who shall dwell in thy tabernacle?
who shall rest vppon thy holy hyll?
- Euen he that leadeth an vncorrupt life: and doth the thyng that is iust, and speaketh the trueth from his heart.
- He that backbyteth not with his tongue: nor doth any euil to his felowe, nor rayseth a slaunder vpon his neyghbour.
- He that dispiseth in his eyes the reprobate: and honoureth them that feare God.
He that hath sworne to his owne hurt: and yet wyll not go from his oth.
- He that geueth not his money vpon vsurie: nor taketh rewarde agaynst the innocent.
He that doth these thynges: shall neuer at any tyme be remoued.