- [To the chiefe musition vpon Neginoth,
a wyse instruction of Dauid,
when the Ziphims came and sayd vnto Saul,
hath not Dauid hyd him selfe amongst vs?]
- Saue me O Lorde for thy name sake: iudge me accordyng to thy mightie power.
- Heare my prayer O Lord: and hearken vnto the wordes of my mouth.
- For straungers are rysen vp against me: and tirauntes whiche haue not the Lorde before their eyes, seeke after my soule.
- Behold, God is an ayde vnto me: the Lorde is with them that vpholde my soule.
- He wyll rewarde euyll vnto mine enemies: destroy thou them according to thy trueth.
- I wyll sacrifice vnto thee with a true wyllyng heart: I wyll confesse thy name O God, because it is good.
- For he hath deliuered me out of all my trouble: and mine eye hath seene [auengaunce] vpon mine enemies.