- [To the chiefe musition vpon Neginoth,
a psalme (whiche is) a song.]
- The Lord be mercyfull vnto vs and blesse vs: [and] cause the light of his coutenaunce to shine vpon vs.
- That thy way may be knowen vpon the earth: thy saluation among all nations.
- [Then] wyll the people prayse thee O Lorde: yea all the people wyll prayse thee.
- The Gentiles will reioyce & triumph: for thou wylt iudge the people, and gouerne the gentiles vpon the earth, according to equitie.
- The people will prayse thee O Lord: all the people wyll prayse thee.
- [Then] shall the earth bryng foorth her increase: and the Lorde our Lord will geue vs his blessing.
- The Lorde will blesse vs: and all the endes of the worlde shall feare him.