- [A psalme,
the song of the sonnes of Corach.]
- God loueth the gates of Sion more then all the dwellynges of Iacob: [for] her foundations are vpon the holy hilles.
- [for] her foundations are vpon the holy hilles.
- Uery excellent thinges are spoken of thee: O thou citie of God.
- I wyll make mention amongst those that knowe me, of Egypt and Babylon: behold also of Palestina and Tyre, with Ethiopia, [and it shalbe sayde] suche a man is borne there.
- But of Sion it shalbe reported, that very many be borne in her: and the most highest him selfe shall establishe her.
- God wyll number in the register of the people: euery one that is borne there.
- And the singers aswell as the players of instrumentes: yea al my fountaines are in thee.