- And after that I heard a great voyce of much people in heauen, saying Alleluia: Saluation, and glory, and honour, and power, be ascribed to the Lorde our God:
- For true and ryghteous are his iudgementes, for he hath iudged the great whore which dyd corrupt ye earth with her fornication, and hath auenged the blood of his seruauntes of her hande.
- And agayne they sayde Alleluia: and her smoke rose vp for euermore.
- And the xxiiij.
elders & the foure beastes fell downe, & worshipped God that sate on the throne, saying Amen, Alleluia.
- And a voyce came out of the throne, saying: Praise our Lord God all ye that are his seruauntes, & ye that feare hym both small and great.
- And I hearde the voyce of much people, euen as the voyce of many waters, and as the voyce of strong thundringes, saying, Alleluia: for the Lorde our God omnipotent raigneth.
- Let vs be glad, & reioyce, & geue honor to hym: for the mariage of the lambe is come, & his wyfe made her selfe redy.
- And to her was graunted that she should be arayed with pure and goodly raynes: For the raynes is the ryghteousnes of saintes.
- And he sayde vnto me, write: Happy are they which are called vnto the supper of the lambes mariage.
And he said vnto me: These are the true sayinges of God.
- And I fell at his feete to worship him.
And he saide vnto me: See thou do it not, for I am thy felowe seruaunt, and of thy brethren, euen of them that haue the testimonie of Iesus.
Worship God: For the testimonie of Iesus, is the spirite of prophesie.
- And I sawe heauen open, & beholde a white horse, and he that sate vpon him was called faythfull and true, and in ryghteousnesse he doth iudge and make battayle.
- His eyes were as a flambe of fire, and on his head were many crownes, and he had a name written, that no man knewe but he hym selfe.
- And he was clothed with a vesture dipt in blood, and his name is called the worde of God.
- And the warryers which were in heauen folowed hym vppon whyte horses, clothed with whyte and pure raynes.
- And out of his mouth went a sharpe sworde, that with it he shoulde smyte the heathen: and he shall rule the with a rodde of yron.
And he trode the winefat of fiercenesse and wrath of almightie God.
- And hath on his vesture and on his thygh a name written, King of kinges, and Lorde of lordes.
- And I sawe an angell stande in the sunne, and he cryed with a loude voyce, saying to all the fowles that flee by the myddes of heauen: Come, and gather your selues together vnto the supper of the great God:
- That ye may eate the fleshe of kinges, and the fleshe of hye capitaynes, and the fleshe of myghtie men, and the fleshe of horses and of them that syt on them, and the fleshe of all free men, and bonde men, and of small and great.
- And I sawe the beast, and the kinges of the earth, and their warryers gathered together, to make battayle agaynst hym that sate on the horse, and agaynst his souldyers.
- And the beast was taken, and with hym that false prophete that wrought miracles before hym, with which he deceaued them that receaued the beastes marke, and them that worshipped his image.
These both were cast quicke into a ponde of fire, burnyng with brymstone:
- And the remnaunt were slayne with the sworde of hym that sate vppon the horse, whiche sworde proceaded out of his mouth, and all the fowles were fylled with their fleshe.