- And Benjamin begot Bela his firstborn, Ashbel the second, and Aharah the third,
- Nohah the fourth, and Rapha the fifth.
- And Bela had sons: Addar, and Gera, and Abihud,
- and Abishua, and Naaman, and Ahoah,
- and Gera, and Shephuphan, and Huram.
- — And these are the sons of Ehud (these were the chief fathers of the inhabitants of Geba;
and they carried them away to Manahath;
- even Naaman, and Ahijah, and Gera;
he removed them), and he begot Uzza and Ahihud.
- And Shaharaim begot [children] in the land of Moab after he had sent away Hushim and Baara his wives.
- And he begot of Hodesh his wife: Jobab, and Zibia, and Mesha, and Malcham,
- and Jeuz, and Shobia, and Mirmah;
these were his sons, chief fathers.
- And of Hushim he begot Abitub, and Elpaal.
- And the sons of Elpaal: Eber, and Misham, and Shemer, who built Ono, and Lod and its dependent villages;
- and Beriah, and Shema, who were chief fathers of the inhabitants of Ajalon;
they drove away the inhabitants of Gath.
- And Ahio, Shashak, and Jeremoth,
- and Zebadiah, and Arad, and Eder,
- and Michael, and Jishpah, and Joha were the sons of Beriah.
- And Zebadiah, and Meshullam, and Hiski, and Heber,
- and Jishmerai, and Jizliah, and Jobab were the sons of Elpaal.
- And Jakim, and Zichri, and Zabdi,
- and Elienai, and Zilthai, and Eliel,
- and Adaiah, and Beraiah, and Shimrath were the sons of Shimei.
- And Jishpah, and Eber, and Eliel,
- and Abdon, and Zichri, and Hanan,
- and Hananiah, and Elam, and Antothijah,
- and Jiphdeiah, and Penuel were the sons of Shashak.
- And Shamsherai, and Shehariah, and Athaliah,
- and Jaareshiah, and Elijah, and Zichri were the sons of Jeroham.
- These were the chief fathers, according to their generations, principal men;
these dwelt in Jerusalem.
- And at Gibeon dwelt the father of Gibeon;
and his wife's name was Maachah.
- And his son, the firstborn, was Abdon;
and Zur, and Kish, and Baal, and Nadab,
- and Gedor, and Ahio, and Zecher.
- And Mikloth begot Shimeah.
And these also dwelt beside their brethren in Jerusalem, with their brethren.
- And Ner begot Kish;
and Kish begot Saul;
and Saul begot Jonathan, and Malchishua, and Abinadab, and Esh-baal.
- And the son of Jonathan was Merib-Baal;
and Merib-Baal begot Micah.
- And the sons of Micah: Pithon, and Melech, and Tarea, and Ahaz.
- And Ahaz begot Jehoaddah;
and Jehoaddah begot Alemeth, and Azmaveth, and Zimri;
and Zimri begot Moza;
- and Moza begot Binea: Rapha was his son, Eleasah his son, Azel his son.
- And Azel had six sons, and these are their names: Azrikam, Bochru, and Ishmael, and Sheariah, and Obadiah, and Hanan;
all these were sons of Azel.
- And the sons of Eshek his brother were Ulam his firstborn, Jeush the second, and Eliphelet the third.
- And the sons of Ulam were mighty men of valour, archers;
and they had many sons, and sons' sons, a hundred and fifty.
All these were of the sons of Benjamin.