- Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I directed the assemblies of Galatia, so do *ye* do also.
- On [the] first of [the] week let each of you put by at home, laying up [in] whatever [degree] he may have prospered, that there may be no collections when I come.
- And when I am arrived, whomsoever ye shall approve, these I will send with letters to carry your bounty to Jerusalem:
- and if it be suitable that *I* also should go, they shall go with me.
- But I will come to you when I shall have gone through Macedonia;
for I do go through Macedonia.
- But perhaps I will stay with you, or even winter with you, that *ye* may set me forward wheresoever I may go.
- For I will not see you now in passing, for I hope to remain a certain time with you, if the Lord permit.
- But I remain in Ephesus until Pentecost.
- For a great door is opened to me and an effectual [one], and [the] adversaries many.
- Now if Timotheus come, see that he may be with you without fear;
for he works the work of the Lord, even as I.
- Let not therefore any one despise him;
but set him forward in peace, that he may come to me;
for I expect him with the brethren.
- Now concerning the brother Apollos, I begged him much that he would go to you with the brethren;
but it was not at all [his] will to go now;
but he will come when he shall have good opportunity.
- Be vigilant;
stand fast in the faith;
quit yourselves like men;
- Let all things ye do be done in love.
- But I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the first-fruits of Achaia, and they have devoted themselves to the saints for service,)
- that *ye* should also be subject to such, and to every one joined in the work and labouring.
- But I rejoice in the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus;
because *they* have supplied what was lacking on your part.
- For they have refreshed my spirit and yours: own therefore such.
- The assemblies of Asia salute you.
Aquila and Priscilla, with the assembly in their house, salute you much in [the] Lord.
- All the brethren salute you.
Salute one another with a holy kiss.
- The salutation of [me] Paul with my own hand.
- If any one love not the Lord [Jesus Christ] let him be Anathema Maranatha.
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you.
- My love [be] with you all in Christ Jesus.