- It is universally reported [that there is] fornication among you, and such fornication as [is] not even among the nations, so that one should have his father's wife.
- And *ye* are puffed up, and ye have not rather mourned, in order that he that has done this deed might be taken away out of the midst of you.
- For *I*, [as] absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged as present,
- [to deliver,] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (ye and my spirit being gathered together, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ), him that has so wrought this:
- to deliver him, [I say,] [being] such, to Satan for destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
- Your boasting [is] not good.
Do ye not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
- Purge out the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, according as ye are unleavened.
For also our passover, Christ, has been sacrificed;
- so that let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with leaven of malice and wickedness, but with unleavened [bread] of sincerity and truth.
- I have written to you in the epistle not to mix with fornicators;
- not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the avaricious and rapacious, or idolaters, since [then] ye should go out of the world.
- But now I have written to you, if any one called brother be fornicator, or avaricious, or idolater, or abusive, or a drunkard, or rapacious, not to mix with [him];
with such a one not even to eat.
- For what have *I* [to do] with judging those outside also?
*ye*, do not ye judge them that are within?
- But those without God judges.
Remove the wicked person from amongst yourselves.