- And he made a brazen altar: its length was twenty cubits, and its breadth twenty cubits, and its height ten cubits.
- And he made the sea, molten, ten cubits from brim to brim, round all about;
and its height was five cubits;
and a line of thirty cubits encompassed it round about.
- And under it was the similitude of oxen, encompassing it round about, ten in a cubit enclosing the sea round about, two rows of oxen, cast when it was cast.
- It stood upon twelve oxen, three looking toward the north, and three looking toward the west, and three looking toward the south, and three looking toward the east;
and the sea was above upon them, and all their hinder parts were inward.
- And its thickness was a hand-breadth, and its brim like the work of the brim of a cup, with lily-blossoms;
in capacity it held three thousand baths.
- And he made ten lavers, and put five on the right and five on the left, to wash in them: they rinsed in them what they prepared for the burnt-offering;
and the sea was for the priests to wash in.
- And he made ten candlesticks of gold according to the ordinance respecting them, and set them in the temple, five on the right hand and five on the left.
- And he made ten tables, and placed them in the temple, five on the right hand and five on the left.
And he made a hundred golden bowls.
- And he made the court of the priests, and the great court, and doors for the court, and overlaid the doors thereof with bronze.
- And he set the sea on the right side eastward, over against the south.
- And Huram made the pots and the shovels and the bowls.
So Huram ended doing the work that he made for king Solomon in the house of God:
- two pillars, and the globes and the capitals on the top of the pillars, two;
and the two networks, to cover the two globes of the capitals which were on the top of the pillars;
- and the four hundred pomegranates for the two networks, two rows of pomegranates for one network, to cover the two globes of the capitals which were upon the pillars.
- And he made the bases, and he made the lavers on the bases;
- one sea, and the twelve oxen under it.
- And the pots, and the shovels, and the forks, and all their instruments did Huram Abiv make king Solomon for the house of Jehovah, of bright brass.
- In the plain of the Jordan did the king cast them, in the clay-ground between Succoth and Zeredathah.
- And Solomon made all these vessels in great number;
for the weight of the brass was not ascertained.
- And Solomon made all the vessels that were [in] the house of God: the golden altar;
and the tables whereon was the shewbread;
- and the candlesticks with their lamps to burn according to the ordinance before the oracle, of pure gold;
- and the flowers, and the lamps, and the tongs, of gold (it was perfect gold);
- and the knives, and the bowls, and the cups, and the censers, of pure gold;
and the entrance of the house, the inner folding-doors thereof for the most holy place, and the doors of the house, of the temple, of gold.