- And when ye shall divide by lot the land for inheritance, ye shall offer a heave-offering unto Jehovah, a holy portion of the land: the length shall be the length of five and twenty thousand [cubits], and the breadth ten thousand.
This shall be holy in all the borders thereof round about.
- Of this there shall be for the sanctuary five hundred [reeds] by five hundred, square round about;
and fifty cubits round about for the suburbs thereof.
- And of this measure shalt thou measure the length of five and twenty thousand, and the breadth of ten thousand;
and in it shall be the sanctuary, the holy of holies.
- This is the holy [portion] of the land;
it shall be for the priests who do the service of the sanctuary, who draw near to serve Jehovah, and it shall be a place for their houses, and a holy place for the sanctuary.
- And [a space of] five and twenty thousand in length, and ten thousand in breadth, shall the Levites, who do the service of the house, have for themselves, for a possession, for their habitations.
- And ye shall appoint the possession of the city five thousand in breadth, and five and twenty thousand in length, alongside of the holy heave-offering: it shall be for the whole house of Israel.
- And the prince shall have [his portion] on the one side and on the other side of the holy heave-offering and of the possession of the city, over against the holy heave-offering, and over against the possession of the city, from the west side westward, and from the east side eastward;
and in length answering to one of the portions [of the tribes] from the west border unto the east border.
- As land shall it be his for a possession in Israel;
and my princes shall no more oppress my people;
but they shall give the land to the house of Israel according to their tribes.
- Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Let it suffice you, princes of Israel!
Put away violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice;
take off your exactions from my people, saith the Lord Jehovah.
- Ye shall have just balances, and a just ephah, and a just bath.
- The ephah and the bath shall be of one measure, so that the bath may contain the tenth part of a homer, and the ephah the tenth part of a homer: the measure thereof shall be according to the homer.
- And the shekel shall be twenty gerahs;
twenty shekels, five and twenty shekels, fifteen shekels, shall be your maneh.
- This is the heave-offering which ye shall offer: the sixth part of an ephah out of a homer of wheat, and ye shall give the sixth part of an ephah out of a homer of barley;
- and the set portion of oil, by the bath of oil, the tenth part of a bath out of a cor, [which is] a homer of ten baths, for ten baths are a homer;
- and one lamb out of the flock, out of two hundred, from the well-watered pastures of Israel;
— for an oblation, and for a burnt-offering, and for peace-offerings, to make atonement for them, saith the Lord Jehovah.
- All the people of the land shall be [held] to this heave-offering for the prince in Israel.
- And it shall be the prince's part [to supply] the burnt-offerings, and the oblation, and the drink-offering, at the feasts, and at the new moons, and on the sabbaths, in all the solemnities of the house of Israel: it is he that shall prepare the sin-offering, and the oblation, and the burnt-offering, and the peace-offerings, to make atonement for the house of Israel.
- Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: In the first [month], on the first of the month, thou shalt take a young bullock, without blemish, and thou shalt purge the sanctuary.
- And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin-offering, and put it upon the posts of the house, and upon the four corners of the settle of the altar, and upon the posts of the gate of the inner court.
- So thou shalt do also on the seventh of the month for every one that erreth, and for the simple;
and ye shall make atonement for the house.
- In the first [month], on the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days: unleavened bread shall be eaten.
- And upon that day shall the prince offer for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin-offering.
- And the seven days of the feast he shall offer a burnt-offering to Jehovah, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily for the seven days;
and a he-goat daily for a sin-offering.
- And he shall offer an oblation of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram;
and oil, a hin for an ephah.
- In the seventh [month], on the fifteenth day of the month, at the feast, shall he do the like seven days, according to the sin-offering, according to the burnt-offering, and according to the oblation, and according to the oil.