- Christ has set us free in freedom;
stand fast therefore, and be not held again in a yoke of bondage.
- Behold, I, Paul, say to you, that if ye are circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
- And I witness again to every man [who is] circumcised, that he is debtor to do the whole law.
- Ye are deprived of all profit from the Christ as separated [from him], as many as are justified by law;
ye have fallen from grace.
- For we, by [the] Spirit, on the principle of faith, await the hope of righteousness.
- For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision has any force, nor uncircumcision;
but faith working through love.
- Ye ran well;
who has stopped you that ye should not obey the truth?
- The persuasibleness [is] not of him that calls you.
- A little leaven leavens the whole lump.
- *I* have confidence as to you in [the] Lord, that ye will have no other mind;
and he that is troubling you shall bear the guilt [of it], whosoever he may be.
- But *I*, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why am I yet persecuted?
Then the scandal of the cross has been done away.
- I would that they would even cut themselves off who throw you into confusion.
- For *ye* have been called to liberty, brethren;
only [do] not [turn] liberty into an opportunity to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
- For the whole law is fulfilled in one word, in Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself;
- but if ye bite and devour one another, see that ye are not consumed one of another.
- But I say, Walk in [the] Spirit, and ye shall no way fulfil flesh's lust.
- For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these things are opposed one to the other, that ye should not do those things which ye desire;
- but if ye are led by the Spirit, ye are not under law.
- Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are fornication, uncleanness, licentiousness,
- idolatry, sorcery, hatred, strifes, jealousies, angers, contentions, disputes, schools of opinion,
- envyings, murders, drunkennesses, revels, and things like these;
as to which I tell you beforehand, even as I also have said before, that they who do such things shall not inherit God's kingdom.
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, fidelity,
- meekness, self-control: against such things there is no law.
- But they that [are] of the Christ have crucified the flesh with the passions and the lusts.
- If we live by the Spirit, let us walk also by the Spirit.
- Let us not become vain-glorious, provoking one another, envying one another.