- And in that day thou shalt say, Jehovah, I will praise thee;
for though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou hast comforted me.
- Behold, God is my salvation: I will trust, and not be afraid;
for Jah, Jehovah, is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation.
- And with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
- And in that day shall ye say, Give ye thanks to Jehovah, call upon his name, declare his deeds among the peoples, make mention that his name is exalted.
- Sing psalms of Jehovah, for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
- Cry out and shout, thou inhabitress of Zion;
for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.