- And it came to pass on the eighth day, [that] Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel,
- and said to Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin-offering, and a ram for a burnt-offering, without blemish, and present [them] before Jehovah;
- and to the children of Israel shalt thou speak, saying, Take a buck of the goats for a sin-offering, and a calf and a lamb, yearlings, without blemish, for a burnt-offering;
- and a bullock and a ram for a peace-offering, to sacrifice before Jehovah;
and an oblation mingled with oil;
for to-day Jehovah will appear to you.
- And they brought what Moses commanded before the tent of meeting;
and all the assembly approached and stood before Jehovah.
- And Moses said, This is the thing which Jehovah has commanded that ye should do;
and the glory of Jehovah shall appear to you.
- And Moses said unto Aaron, Go to the altar, and offer thy sin-offering, and thy burnt-offering, and make atonement for thyself, and for the people;
and offer the offering of the people, and make atonement for them, as Jehovah has commanded.
- And Aaron went to the altar and slaughtered the calf of the sin-offering which was for himself;
- and the sons of Aaron presented the blood to him, and he dipped his finger in the blood, and put [it] on the horns of the altar, and poured out the blood at the bottom of the altar.
- And the fat, and the kidneys, and the net above the liver, of the sin-offering, he burned on the altar, as Jehovah had commanded Moses.
- And the flesh and the skin he burned with fire outside the camp.
- And he slaughtered the burnt-offering;
and Aaron's sons delivered to him the blood, which he sprinkled on the altar round about.
- And they delivered the burnt-offering to him, in the pieces thereof, and the head;
and he burned [them] on the altar.
- And he washed the inwards and the legs, and burned [them] upon the burnt-offering, on the altar.
- And he presented the people's offering, and took the goat of the sin-offering which was for the people and slaughtered it, and offered it for sin, as the first.
- And he presented the burnt-offering and offered it according to the ordinance.
- And he presented the oblation, and took a handful of it, and burned it on the altar, besides the burnt-offering of the morning.
- And he slaughtered the bullock and the ram of the sacrifice of peace-offering which was for the people.
And Aaron's sons delivered to him the blood, and he sprinkled it on the altar round about;
- and the pieces of fat of the bullock and of the ram, the fat tail and what covers [the inwards], and the kidneys, and the net of the liver;
- and they put the pieces of fat on the breast-pieces, and he burned the pieces of fat on the altar;
- and the breast-pieces and the right shoulder Aaron waved as a wave-offering before Jehovah, as Moses had commanded.
- And Aaron lifted up his hands toward the people and blessed them, and came down after the offering of the sin-offering, and the burnt-offering, and the peace-offering.
- And Moses and Aaron went into the tent of meeting, and came out and blessed the people;
and the glory of Jehovah appeared to all the people.
- And there went out fire from before Jehovah, and consumed on the altar the burnt-offering, and the pieces of fat;
and all the people saw it, and they shouted, and fell on their face.