- For the rest, my brethren, rejoice in [the] Lord: to write the same things to you, to me [is] not irksome, and for you safe.
- See to dogs, see to evil workmen, see to the concision.
- For *we* are the circumcision, who worship by [the] Spirit of God, and boast in Christ Jesus, and do not trust in flesh.
- Though *I* have [my] trust even in flesh;
if any other think to trust in flesh, *I* rather:
- as to circumcision, [I received it] the eighth day;
of [the] race of Israel, of [the] tribe of Benjamin, Hebrew of Hebrews;
as to [the] law, a Pharisee;
- as to zeal, persecuting the assembly;
as to righteousness which [is] in [the] law, found blameless;
- but what things were gain to me these I counted, on account of Christ, loss.
- But surely I count also all things to be loss on account of the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, on account of whom I have suffered the loss of all, and count them to be filth, that I may gain Christ;
- and that I may be found in him, not having my righteousness, which [would be] on the principle of law, but that which is by faith of Christ, the righteousness which [is] of God through faith,
- to know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being conformed to his death,
- if any way I arrive at the resurrection from among [the] dead.
- Not that I have already obtained [the prize], or am already perfected;
but I pursue, if also I may get possession [of it], seeing that also I have been taken possession of by Christ [Jesus].
- Brethren, *I* do not count to have got possession myself;
but one thing — forgetting the things behind, and stretching out to the things before,
- I pursue, [looking] towards [the] goal, for the prize of the calling on high of God in Christ Jesus.
- As many therefore as [are] perfect, let us be thus minded;
and if ye are any otherwise minded, this also God shall reveal to you.
- But whereto we have attained, [let us] walk in the same steps.
- Be imitators [all] together of me, brethren, and fix your eyes on those walking thus as you have us for a model;
- (for many walk of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they [are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:
- whose end [is] destruction, whose god [is] the belly, and [their] glory in their shame, who mind earthly things:)
- for *our* commonwealth has its existence in [the] heavens, from which also we await the Lord Jesus Christ [as] Saviour,
- who shall transform our body of humiliation into conformity to his body of glory, according to the working of [the] power which he has even to subdue all things to himself.