I will celebrate Jehovah with [my] whole heart, in the council of the upright, and in the assembly.
- Great are the works of Jehovah;
sought out of all that delight in them.
- His work is majesty and splendour, and his righteousness abideth for ever.
- He hath made his wonders to be remembered: Jehovah is gracious and merciful.
- He hath given meat unto them that fear him;
he is ever mindful of his covenant.
- He hath shewn his people the power of his works, to give them the heritage of the nations.
- The works of his hands are truth and judgment;
all his precepts are faithful:
- Maintained for ever and ever, done in truth and uprightness.
- He sent deliverance unto his people;
he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and terrible is his name.
- The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom;
a good understanding have all they that do [his precepts]: his praise abideth for ever.