Blessed is the man that feareth Jehovah, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
- Wealth and riches [shall be] in his house;
and his righteousness abideth for ever.
- Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness;
he is gracious, and merciful, and righteous.
- It is well with the man that is gracious and lendeth;
he will sustain his cause in judgment.
- For he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of evil tidings;
his heart is fixed confiding in Jehovah;
- His heart is maintained, he is not afraid, until he see [his desire] upon his oppressors.
- He scattereth abroad, he giveth to the needy;
his righteousness abideth for ever: his horn shall be exalted with honour.
- The wicked [man] shall see [it] and be vexed;
he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.