Praise, ye servants of Jehovah, praise the name of Jehovah.
- Blessed be the name of Jehovah, from this time forth and for evermore!
- From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, let Jehovah's name be praised.
- Jehovah is high above all nations, his glory above the heavens.
- Who is like unto Jehovah our God, who hath placed his dwelling on high;
- Who humbleth himself to look on the heavens and on the earth?
- He raiseth up the poor out of the dust;
from the dung-hill he lifteth up the needy,
- To set [him] among nobles, among the nobles of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to keep house, [as] a joyful mother of sons.