- Not unto us, O Jehovah, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy loving-kindness and for thy truth's sake.
- Wherefore should the nations say, Where then is their God?
- But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he pleased.
- Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands:
- They have a mouth, and they speak not;
eyes have they, and they see not;
- They have ears, and they hear not;
a nose have they, and they smell not;
- They have hands, and they handle not;
feet have they, and they walk not;
they give no sound through their throat.
- They that make them are like unto them, — every one that confideth in them.
- O Israel, confide thou in Jehovah: he is their help and their shield.
- House of Aaron, confide in Jehovah: he is their help and their shield.
- Ye that fear Jehovah, confide in Jehovah: he is their help and their shield.
- Jehovah hath been mindful of us: he will bless, he will bless the house of Israel;
he will bless the house of Aaron;
- He will bless them that fear Jehovah, both the small and the great.
- Jehovah will add unto you more, unto you and unto your children.
- Ye are blessed of Jehovah, who made the heavens and the earth.
- The heavens are the heavens of Jehovah, but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
- The dead praise not Jah, neither any that go down into silence;
- But *we* will bless Jah from this time forth and for evermore.