- I love Jehovah, for he hath heard my voice [and] my supplications;
- For he hath inclined his ear unto me, and I will call upon him during [all] my days.
- The bands of death encompassed me, and the anguish of Sheol took hold of me;
I found trouble and sorrow:
- Then called I upon the name of Jehovah: I beseech thee, Jehovah, deliver my soul.
- Gracious is Jehovah and righteous;
and our God is merciful.
- Jehovah keepeth the simple: I was brought low, and he saved me.
- Return unto thy rest, O my soul;
for Jehovah hath dealt bountifully with thee.
- For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, my feet from falling.
- I will walk before Jehovah in the land of the living.
- I believed, therefore have I spoken.
As for me, I was greatly afflicted.
- I said in my haste, All men are liars.
- What shall I render unto Jehovah, [for] all his benefits toward me?
- I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of Jehovah.
- I will perform my vows unto Jehovah, yea, before all his people.
- Precious in the sight of Jehovah is the death of his saints.
- Yea, Jehovah!
for I am thy servant;
I am thy servant, the son of thy handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of Jehovah.
- I will perform my vows unto Jehovah, yea, before all his people,
- In the courts of Jehovah's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem.