Blessed are the perfect in the way, who walk in the law of Jehovah.
- Blessed are they that observe his testimonies, that seek him with the whole heart;
- Who also do no unrighteousness: they walk in his ways.
- Thou hast enjoined thy precepts, to be kept diligently.
- Oh that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
- Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
- I will give thee thanks with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
- I will keep thy statutes: forsake me not utterly.
Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his path?
by taking heed according to thy word.
- With my whole heart have I sought thee: let me not wander from thy commandments.
- Thy word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against thee.
- Blessed art thou, Jehovah!
teach me thy statutes.
- With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
- I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as [much as] in all wealth.
- I will meditate upon thy precepts, and have respect unto thy paths.
- I delight myself in thy statutes;
I will not forget thy word.
Deal bountifully with thy servant [and] I shall live;
and I will keep thy word.
- Open mine eyes, and I shall behold wondrous things out of thy law.
- I am a stranger in the land;
hide not thy commandments from me.
- My soul breaketh for longing after thy judgments at all times.
- Thou hast rebuked the proud [that are] cursed, who wander from thy commandments.
- Roll off from me reproach and contempt;
for I observe thy testimonies.
- Princes also did sit [and] talk together against me: thy servant doth meditate in thy statutes.
- Thy testimonies also are my delight [and] my counsellors.
My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken me according to thy word.
- I have declared my ways, and thou hast answered me: teach me thy statutes.
- Make me to understand the way of thy precepts, and I will meditate upon thy wondrous works.
- My soul melteth for sadness: strengthen me according to thy word.
- Remove from me the way of falsehood, and graciously grant me thy law.
- I have chosen the way of faithfulness;
thy judgments have I set [before me].
- I cleave unto thy testimonies;
Jehovah, let me not be ashamed.
- I will run the way of thy commandments when thou shalt enlarge my heart.
Teach me, O Jehovah, the way of thy statutes, and I will observe it [unto] the end.
- Give me understanding, and I will observe thy law;
and I will keep it with [my] whole heart.
- Make me to walk in the path of thy commandments;
for therein do I delight.
- Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to gain.
- Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity;
quicken me in thy way.
- Establish thy word unto thy servant, who is [devoted] to thy fear.
- Turn away my reproach which I fear;
for thy judgments are good.
- Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness.
And let thy loving-kindness come unto me, O Jehovah, — thy salvation according to thy word.
- So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me;
for I confide in thy word.
- And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth;
because I have hoped in thy judgments.
- Then will I keep thy law continually, for ever and ever;
- And I will walk at liberty, for I have sought thy precepts;
- And I will speak of thy testimonies before kings, and will not be ashamed;
- And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved;
- And I will lift up my hands unto thy commandments, which I have loved, and I will meditate in thy statutes.
Remember the word for thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.
- This is my comfort in mine affliction;
for thy word hath quickened me.
- The proud have derided me beyond measure: I have not declined from thy law.
- I remembered thy judgments of old, O Jehovah, and have comforted myself.
- Burning indignation hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked who forsake thy law.
- Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
- I have remembered thy name, O Jehovah, in the night, and have kept thy law.
- This I have had, because I have observed thy precepts.
My portion, O Jehovah, I have said, is to keep thy words.
- I have sought thy favour with [my] whole heart: be gracious unto me according to thy word.
- I have thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
- I have made haste, and not delayed, to keep thy commandments.
- The bands of the wicked have wrapped me round: I have not forgotten thy law.
- At midnight I rise up to give thanks unto thee, because of thy righteous judgments.
- I am the companion of all that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.
- The earth, O Jehovah, is full of thy loving-kindness: teach me thy statutes.
Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O Jehovah, according to thy word.
- Teach me good discernment and knowledge;
for I have believed in thy commandments.
- Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep thy word.
- Thou art good, and doest good;
teach me thy statutes.
- The proud have forged falsehood against me: I will observe thy precepts with [my] whole heart.
- Their heart is as fat as grease: as for me, I delight in thy law.
- It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I might learn thy statutes.
- The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, and I will learn thy commandments.
- They that fear thee will see me, and rejoice;
because I have hoped in thy word.
- I know, Jehovah, that thy Judgments are righteousness, and that in faithfulness thou hast afflicted me.
- Oh let thy loving-kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.
- Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live;
for thy law is my delight.
- Let the proud be ashamed;
for they have acted perversely towards me with falsehood: as for me, I meditate in thy precepts.
- Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that know thy testimonies.
- Let my heart be perfect in thy statutes, that I be not ashamed.
My soul fainteth for thy salvation;
I hope in thy word.
- Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me?
- For I am become like a bottle in the smoke;
I do not forget thy statutes.
- How many shall be the days of thy servant?
when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?
- The proud have digged pits for me, which is not according to thy law.
- All thy commandments are faithfulness.
They persecute me wrongfully: help thou me.
- They had almost consumed me upon the earth;
but as for me, I forsook not thy precepts.
- Quicken me according to thy loving-kindness, and I will keep the testimony of thy mouth.
For ever, O Jehovah, thy word is settled in the heavens.
- Thy faithfulness is from generation to generation: thou hast established the earth, and it standeth.
- By thine ordinances they stand this day;
for all things are thy servants.
- Unless thy law had been my delight, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
- I will never forget thy precepts;
for by them thou hast quickened me.
- I am thine, save me;
for I have sought thy precepts.
- The wicked have awaited me to destroy me;
[but] I attend unto thy testimonies.
- I have seen an end of all perfection: thy commandment is exceeding broad.
Oh how I love thy law!
it is my meditation all the day.
- Thy commandments make me wiser than mine enemies;
for they are ever with me.
- I have more understanding than all my teachers;
for thy testimonies are my meditation.
- I understand more than the aged, because I have observed thy precepts.
- I have refrained my feet from every evil path, that I might keep thy word.
- I have not departed from thy judgments;
for it is thou that hast taught me.
- How sweet are thy words unto my taste!
more than honey to my mouth!
- From thy precepts I get understanding;
therefore I hate every false path.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
- I am afflicted very much;
O Jehovah, quicken me according to thy word.
- Accept, I beseech thee, Jehovah, the voluntary-offerings of my mouth, and teach me thy judgments.
- My life is continually in my hand;
but I do not forget thy law.
- The wicked have laid a snare for me;
but I have not wandered from thy precepts.
- Thy testimonies have I taken as a heritage for ever;
for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
- I have inclined my heart to perform thy statutes for ever, unto the end.
The double-minded have I hated;
but thy law do I love.
- Thou art my hiding-place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
- Depart from me, ye evil-doers;
and I will observe the commandments of my God.
- Uphold me according to thy word, that I may live;
and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
- Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe;
and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.
- Thou hast set at nought all them that wander from thy statutes;
for their deceit is falsehood.
- Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth [like] dross;
therefore I love thy testimonies.
- My flesh shuddereth for fear of thee;
and I am afraid of thy judgments.
I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.
- Be surety for thy servant for good;
let not the proud oppress me.
- Mine eyes fail for thy salvation, and for the word of thy righteousness.
- Deal with thy servant according to thy loving-kindness, and teach me thy statutes.
- I am thy servant;
give me understanding that I may know thy testimonies.
- It is time for Jehovah to work: they have made void thy law.
- Therefore I love thy commandments above gold, yea, above fine gold.
- Therefore I regard all [thy] precepts concerning all things to be right: I hate every false path.
Thy testimonies are wonderful;
therefore doth my soul observe them.
- The entrance of thy words giveth light, giving understanding unto the simple.
- I opened my mouth wide and panted;
for I longed for thy commandments.
- Turn unto me, and be gracious unto me, as thou art wont to do unto those that love thy name.
- Establish my steps in thy word;
and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
- Deliver me from the oppression of man;
and I will keep thy precepts.
- Make thy face to shine upon thy servant, and teach me thy statutes.
- Mine eyes run down with streams of water, because they keep not thy law.
Righteous art thou, Jehovah, and upright are thy judgments.
- Thou hast commanded thy testimonies in righteousness and exceeding faithfulness.
- My zeal destroyeth me, because mine oppressors have forgotten thy words.
- Thy word is exceeding pure, and thy servant loveth it.
- I am little and despised: thy precepts have I not forgotten.
- Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is truth.
- Trouble and anguish have taken hold upon me: thy commandments are my delights.
- The righteousness of thy testimonies is for ever: give me understanding, and I shall live.
I have called with [my] whole heart;
answer me, O Jehovah: I will observe thy statutes.
- I call upon thee;
save me, and I will keep thy testimonies.
- I anticipate the morning-dawn and I cry: I hope in thy word.
- Mine eyes anticipate the night-watches, that I may meditate in thy word.
- Hear my voice according to thy loving-kindness: O Jehovah, quicken me according to thy judgment.
- They have drawn nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from thy law.
- Thou, Jehovah, art near, and all thy commandments are truth.
- From thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.
See mine affliction, and deliver me;
for I have not forgotten thy law.
- Plead my cause, and redeem me: quicken me according to thy word.
- Salvation is far from the wicked;
for they seek not thy statutes.
- Many are thy tender mercies, O Jehovah;
quicken me according to thy judgments.
- Many are my persecutors and mine oppressors;
I have not declined from thy testimonies.
- I beheld them that deal treacherously, and was grieved;
because they kept not thy word.
- See how I have loved thy precepts: quicken me, O Jehovah, according to thy loving-kindness.
- The sum of thy word is truth, and every righteous judgment of thine is for ever.
Princes have persecuted me without a cause;
but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.
- I have joy in thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
- I hate and abhor falsehood;
thy law do I love.
- Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
- Great peace have they that love thy law, and nothing doth stumble them.
- I have hoped for thy salvation, O Jehovah, and have done thy commandments.
- My soul hath kept thy testimonies, and I love them exceedingly.
- I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies;
for all my ways are before thee.
Let my cry come near before thee, Jehovah: give me understanding according to thy word.
- Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.
- My lips shall pour forth praise when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
- My tongue shall speak aloud of thy word;
for all thy commandments are righteousness.
- Let thy hand be for my help;
for I have chosen thy precepts.
- I have longed for thy salvation, O Jehovah, and thy law is my delight.
- Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee;
and let thy judgments help me.
- I have gone astray like a lost sheep: seek thy servant;
for I have not forgotten thy commandments.