Praise Jehovah from the heavens;
praise him in the heights.
- Praise ye him, all his angels;
praise ye him, all his hosts.
- Praise him, sun and moon;
praise him, all ye stars of light.
- Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that are above the heavens.
- Let them praise the name of Jehovah, for he it is that commanded, and they were created:
- And he established them for ever and ever;
he made [for them] a statute which shall not pass.
- Praise Jehovah from the earth, ye sea-monsters, and all deeps;
- Fire and hail, snow and vapour, stormy wind fulfilling his word;
- Mountains and all hills, fruit-trees and all cedars;
- Beasts and all cattle, creeping things and winged fowl;
- Kings of the earth and all peoples, princes and all judges of the earth;
- Both young men and maidens, old men with youths, —
- Let them praise the name of Jehovah: for his name alone is exalted;
his majesty is above the earth and the heavens.
- And he hath lifted up the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints, [even] of the children of Israel, a people near unto him.