- Exult, ye righteous, in Jehovah: praise is comely for the upright.
- Give thanks unto Jehovah with the harp;
sing psalms unto him with the ten-stringed lute.
- Sing unto him a new song;
play skilfully with a loud sound.
- For the word of Jehovah is right, and all his work is in faithfulness.
- He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the loving-kindness of Jehovah.
- By the word of Jehovah were the heavens made, and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
- He gathereth the waters of the sea together as a heap;
he layeth up the deeps in storehouses.
- Let all the earth fear Jehovah;
let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
- For *he* spoke, and it was [done];
*he* commanded, and it stood fast.
- Jehovah frustrateth the counsel of the nations;
he maketh the thoughts of the peoples of none effect.
- The counsel of Jehovah standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart from generation to generation.
- Blessed is the nation whose God is Jehovah, the people that he hath chosen for his inheritance!
- Jehovah looketh from the heavens;
he beholdeth all the sons of men:
- From the place of his habitation he looketh forth upon all the inhabitants of the earth;
- He who fashioneth the hearts of them all, who considereth all their works.
- The king is not saved by the multitude of [his] forces;
a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
- The horse is a vain thing for safety;
neither doth he deliver by his great power.
- Behold, the eye of Jehovah is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his loving-kindness,
- To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
- Our soul waiteth for Jehovah: he is our help and our shield.
- For in him shall our heart rejoice, because we have confided in his holy name.
- Let thy loving-kindness, O Jehovah, be upon us, according as we have hoped in thee.