- In thee, Jehovah, do I trust: let me never be ashamed.
- Deliver me in thy righteousness, and rescue me;
incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
- Be to me a rock of habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me;
for thou art my rock and my fortress.
- My God, rescue me out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
- For thou art my hope, O Lord Jehovah, my confidence from my youth.
- On thee have I been stayed from the womb;
from the bowels of my mother thou didst draw me forth: my praise shall be continually of thee.
- I have been as a wonder unto many;
but thou art my strong refuge.
- My mouth shall be filled with thy praise, with thy glory, all the day.
- Cast me not off in the time of old age;
forsake me not when my strength faileth.
- For mine enemies speak against me, and they that watch for my soul consult together,
- Saying, God hath forsaken him;
pursue and seize him, for there is none to deliver.
- O God, be not far from me;
my God, hasten to my help.
- Let them be ashamed, let them be consumed, that are adversaries to my soul;
let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt.
- But as for me, I will hope continually, and will praise thee yet more and more.
- My mouth shall declare thy righteousness, [and] thy salvation all the day: for I know not the numbers [thereof].
- I will go in the might of the Lord Jehovah;
I will recall thy righteousness, thine alone.
- O God, thou hast taught me from my youth, and hitherto have I proclaimed thy marvellous works:
- Now also, when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not, until I have proclaimed thine arm unto [this] generation, thy might to every one that is to come.
- And thy righteousness, O God, reacheth on high, thou who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee?
- Thou, who hast shewn us many and sore troubles, wilt revive us again, and wilt bring us up again from the depths of the earth;
- Thou wilt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
- I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, my God;
unto thee will I sing psalms with the harp, thou holy One of Israel.
- My lips shall exult when I sing psalms unto thee;
and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
- My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day;
for they shall be ashamed, for they shall be brought to confusion, that seek my hurt.