- Jehovah reigneth, he hath clothed himself with majesty: Jehovah hath clothed himself, he hath girded himself with strength;
yea, the world is established, it shall not be moved.
- Thy throne is established of old;
thou art from eternity.
- The floods lifted up, O Jehovah, the floods lifted up their voice;
the floods lifted up their roaring waves.
- Jehovah on high is mightier than the voices of many waters, than the mighty breakers of the sea.
- Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thy house, O Jehovah, for ever.