- Come, let us sing aloud to Jehovah, let us shout for joy to the rock of our salvation;
- Let us come before his face with thanksgiving;
let us shout aloud unto him with psalms.
- For Jehovah is a great God, and a great king above all gods.
- In his hand are the deep places of the earth;
the heights of the mountains are his also:
- The sea is his, and he made it, and his hands formed the dry [land].
- Come, let us worship and bow down;
let us kneel before Jehovah our Maker.
- For he is our God;
and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand.
To-day if ye hear his voice,
- Harden not your heart, as at Meribah, as [in] the day of Massah, in the wilderness;
- When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
- Forty years was I grieved with the generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways;
- So that I swore in mine anger, that they should not enter into my rest.