- Sing ye unto Jehovah a new song: sing unto Jehovah, all the earth.
- Sing unto Jehovah, bless his name;
publish his salvation from day to day.
- Declare his glory among the nations, his wondrous works among all the peoples.
- For Jehovah is great and exceedingly to be praised;
he is terrible above all gods.
- For all the gods of the peoples are idols;
but Jehovah made the heavens.
- Majesty and splendour are before him;
strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
- Give unto Jehovah, ye families of peoples, give unto Jehovah glory and strength;
- Give unto Jehovah the glory of his name;
bring an oblation and come into his courts;
- Worship Jehovah in holy splendour;
tremble before him, all the earth.
- Say among the nations, Jehovah reigneth!
yea, the world is established, it shall not be moved;
he will execute judgment upon the peoples with equity.
- Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad;
let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof;
- Let the field exult and all that is therein.
Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy,
- Before Jehovah, for he cometh;
for he cometh to judge the earth: he will judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples in his faithfulness.