- Jehovah reigneth: let the earth be glad, let the many isles rejoice.
- Clouds and darkness are round about him;
righteousness and judgment are the foundation of his throne.
- A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his adversaries round about.
- His lightnings lightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
- The mountains melted like wax at the presence of Jehovah, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
- The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the peoples see his glory.
- Ashamed be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols.
Worship him, all ye gods.
- Zion heard, and rejoiced;
and the daughters of Judah were glad, because of thy judgments, O Jehovah.
- For thou, Jehovah, art the Most High above all the earth;
thou art exalted exceedingly above all gods.
- Ye that love Jehovah, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints, he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
- Light is sown for the righteous, and joy for the upright in heart.
- Rejoice in Jehovah, ye righteous;
and give thanks in remembrance of his holiness.