- Jehovah reigneth: let the peoples tremble.
He sitteth [between the] cherubim: let the earth be moved.
- Jehovah is great in Zion, and he is high above all the peoples.
- They shall praise thy great and terrible name, — it is holy!
- And the strength of the king that loveth justice.
*Thou* hast established equity: it is thou that executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.
- Exalt Jehovah our God, and worship at his footstool.
He is holy!
- Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name: they called unto Jehovah, and *he* answered them.
- He spoke unto them in the pillar of cloud: they kept his testimonies, and the statute that he gave them.
- Jehovah, our God, *thou* answeredst them: a forgiving God wast thou unto them, though thou tookest vengeance of their doings.
- Exalt Jehovah our God, and worship at the hill of his holiness;
for holy is Jehovah our God.