- And I saw another sign in the heaven, great and wonderful: seven angels having seven plagues, the last;
for in them the fury of God is completed.
- And I saw as a glass sea, mingled with fire, and those that had gained the victory over the beast, and over its image, and over the number of its name, standing upon the glass sea, having harps of God.
- And they sing the song of Moses bondman of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and wonderful [are] thy works, Lord God Almighty;
righteous and true [are] thy ways, O King of nations.
- Who shall not fear [thee], O Lord, and glorify thy name?
for [thou] only [art] holy;
for all nations shall come and do homage before thee;
for thy righteousnesses have been made manifest.
- And after these things I saw, and the temple of the tabernacle of witness in the heaven was opened;
- and the seven angels who had the seven plagues came out of the temple, clothed in pure bright linen, and girded about the breasts with golden girdles.
- And one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls, full of the fury of God, who lives to the ages of ages.
- And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power: and no one could enter into the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.