- And I heard a great voice out of the temple, saying to the seven angels, Go and pour out the seven bowls of the fury of God upon the earth.
- And the first went and poured out his bowl on the earth;
and there came an evil and grievous sore upon the men that had the mark of the beast, and those who worshipped its image.
- And the second poured out his bowl on the sea;
and it became blood, as of a dead man;
and every living soul died in the sea.
- And the third poured out his bowl on the rivers, and [on] the fountains of waters;
and they became blood.
- And I heard the angel of the waters saying, Thou art righteous, who art and wast, the holy one, that thou hast judged so;
- for they have poured out the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink;
they are worthy.
- And I heard the altar saying, Yea, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.
- And the fourth poured out his bowl on the sun;
and it was given to it to burn men with fire.
- And the men were burnt with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues, and did not repent to give him glory.
- And the fifth poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast;
and its kingdom became darkened;
and they gnawed their tongues with distress,
- and blasphemed the God of the heaven for their distresses and their sores, and did not repent of their works.
- And the sixth poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates;
and its water was dried up, that the way of the kings from the rising of the sun might be prepared.
- And I saw out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as frogs;
- for they are [the] spirits of demons, doing signs;
which go out to the kings of the whole habitable world to gather them together to the war of [that] great day of God the Almighty.
- (Behold, I come as a thief.
Blessed [is] he that watches and keeps his garments, that he may not walk naked, and that they [may not] see his shame.)
- And he gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armagedon.
- And the seventh poured out his bowl on the air;
and there came out a great voice from the temple of the heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
- And there were lightnings, and voices, and thunders;
and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, such an earthquake, so great.
- And the great city was [divided] into three parts;
and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon was remembered before God to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath.
- And every island fled, and mountains were not found;
- and a great hail, as of a talent weight, comes down out of the heaven upon men;
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail, for the plague of it is exceeding great.