- But I commend to you Phoebe, our sister, who is minister of the assembly which is in Cenchrea;
- that ye may receive her in [the] Lord worthily of saints, and that ye may assist her in whatever matter she has need of you;
for *she* also has been a helper of many, and of myself.
- Salute Prisca and Aquila, my fellow-workmen in Christ Jesus,
- (who for my life staked their own neck;
to whom not *I* only am thankful, but also all the assemblies of the nations,)
- and the assembly at their house.
Salute Epaenetus, my beloved, who is [the] first-fruits of Asia for Christ.
- Salute Maria, who laboured much for you.
- Salute Andronicus and Junias, my kinsmen and fellow-captives, who are of note among the apostles;
who were also in Christ before me.
- Salute Amplias, my beloved in the Lord.
- Salute Urbanus, our fellow-workman in Christ, and Stachys, my beloved.
- Salute Apelles, approved in Christ.
Salute those who belong to Aristobulus.
- Salute Herodion, my kinsman.
Salute those who belong to Narcissus, who are in [the] Lord.
- Salute Tryphaena and Tryphosa, who labour in [the] Lord.
Salute Persis, the beloved, who has laboured much in [the] Lord.
- Salute Rufus, chosen in [the] Lord;
and his mother and mine.
- Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas, and the brethren with them.
- Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints with them.
- Salute one another with a holy kiss.
All the assemblies of Christ salute you.
- But I beseech you, brethren, to consider those who create divisions and occasions of falling, contrary to the doctrine which *ye* have learnt, and turn away from them.
- For such serve not our Lord Christ, but their own belly, and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting.
- For your obedience has reached to all.
I rejoice therefore as it regards you;
but I wish you to be wise [as] to that which is good, and simple [as] to evil.
- But the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you.
- Timotheus, my fellow-workman, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you.
- I Tertius, who have written this epistle, salute you in [the] Lord.
- Gaius, my host and of the whole assembly, salutes you.
Erastus, the steward of the city, salutes you, and the brother Quartus.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all.
- Now to him that is able to establish you, according to my glad tidings and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to [the] revelation of [the] mystery, as to which silence has been kept in [the] times of the ages,
- but [which] has now been made manifest, and by prophetic scriptures, according to commandment of the eternal God, made known for obedience of faith to all the nations —
- [the] only wise God, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever.