- Dare any of you, hauing businesse against an other, be iudged vnder the vniust, and not vnder the Saintes?
- Doe ye not knowe, that the Saintes shall iudge the worlde?
If the worlde then shalbe iudged by you, are ye vnworthie to iudge the smallest matters?
- Knowe ye not that we shall iudge the Angels?
howe much more, things that perteine to this life?
- If then ye haue iudgements of things perteining to this life, set vp them which are least esteemed in the Church.
- I speake it to your shame.
Is it so that there is not a wise man among you?
no not one, that can iudge betweene his brethren?
- But a brother goeth to law with a brother, and that vnder the infidels.
- Nowe therefore there is altogether infirmitie in you, in that yee goe to lawe one with another: why rather suffer ye not wrong?
why rather susteine yee not harme?
- Nay, yee your selues doe wrong, and doe harme, and that to your brethren.
- Knowe yee not that the vnrighteous shall not inherite the kingdome of God?
Be not deceiued: neither fornicatours, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor wantons, nor buggerers,
- Nor theeues, nor couetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners shall inherite the kingdome of God.
- And such were some of you: but yee are washed, but yee are sanctified, but yee are iustified in the Name of the Lorde Iesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
- All thinges are lawfull vnto mee, but all thinges are not profitable.
I may doe all things, but I will not be brought vnder the power of any thing.
- Meates are ordeined for the bellie, & the belly for the meates: but God shall destroy both it, and them.
Nowe the bodie is not for fornication, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the bodie.
- And God hath also raised vp the Lord, and shall raise vs vp by his power.
- Knowe yee not, that your bodies are the members of Christ?
shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot?
- Doe ye not knowe, that he which coupleth himselfe with an harlot, is one body?
for two, sayeth he, shalbe one flesh.
- But hee that is ioyned vnto the Lorde, is one spirite.
- Flee fornication: euery sinne that a man doeth, is without the bodie: but hee that committeth fornication, sinneth against his owne bodie.
- Knowe yee not, that your body is the temple of the holy Ghost, which is in you, whom ye haue of God?
and yee are not your owne.
- For yee are bought for a price: therefore glorifie God in your bodie, and in your spirit: for they are Gods.