- Bvt Iob answered, and sayde,
- Whom helpest thou?
him that hath no power?
sauest thou the arme that hath no strength?
- Whome counsellest thou?
him that hath no wisedome?
thou shewest right well as the thing is.
- To whom doest thou declare these words?
or whose spirit commeth out of thee?
- The dead things are formed vnder the waters, and neere vnto them.
- The graue is naked before him, and there is no couering for destruction.
- He stretcheth out the North ouer the emptie place, & hangeth the earth vpon nothing.
- He bindeth the waters in his cloudes, and the cloude is not broken vnder them.
- He holdeth backe the face of his throne: and spreadeth his cloude vpon it.
- He hath set bounds about the waters, vntil the day and night come to an ende.
- The pillars of heauen tremble and quake at his reproofe.
- The sea is calme by his power, and by his vnderstanding he smiteth the pride thereof.
- His Spirite hath garnished the heauens, & his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
- Loe, these are part of his wayes: but how litle a portion heare we of him?
and who can vnderstand his fearefull power?