- Wo vnto them, that imagine iniquitie, and worke wickednesse vpon their beddes: when the morning is light they practise it because their hande hath power.
- And they couet fields, and take them by violence, and houses, and take them away: so they oppresse a man and his house, euen man and his heritage.
- Therefore thus saieth the Lorde, Beholde, against this familie haue I deuised a plague, whereout yee shall not plucke your neckes, and ye shall not go so proudly, for this time is euill.
- In that daye shall they take vp a parable against you, and lament with a dolefull lamentation, and say, We be vtterly wasted: hee hath changed the portion of my people: how hath he taken it away to restore it vnto mee?
he hath deuided our fieldes.
- Therefore thou shalt haue none that shall cast a corde by lot in the Congregation of the Lorde.
- They that prophecied, Prophecie ye not.
They shall not prophecie to them, neither shall they take shame.
- O thou that art named of the house of Iaakob, is the Spirite of the Lorde shortened?
are these his workes?
are not my wordes good vnto him that walketh vprightly?
- But hee that was yesterday my people, is risen vp on the other side, as against an enemie: they spoyle the beautifull garment from them that passe by peaceably, as though they returned from the warre.
- The women of my people haue ye cast out from their pleasant houses, and from their childre haue ye taken away my glorie continually.
- Arise and depart, for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, euen with a sore destruction.
- If a man walke in the Spirit, and would lie falsely, saying, I wil prophecie vnto thee of wine, and of strong drinke, he shall euen be the prophet of this people.
- I will surely gather thee wholy, O Iaakob: I will surely gather the remnant of Israel: I will put them together as the sheepe of Bozrah, euen as the flocke in the mids of their folde: the cities shall be full of brute of the men.
- The breaker vp shall come vp before them: they shall breake out, & passe by the gate, and goe out by it, & their King shall goe before them, and the Lorde shalbe vpon their heades.