- Prayse ye the Lord.
Prayse, O ye seruants of the Lorde, prayse the Name of the Lorde.
- Blessed be the Name of the Lorde from hencefoorth and for euer.
- The Lordes Name is praysed from the rising of ye sunne, vnto ye going downe of the same.
- The Lord is high aboue all nations, and his glorie aboue the heauens.
- Who is like vnto the Lord our God, that hath his dwelling on high!
- Who abaseth himselfe to beholde things in the heauen and in the earth!
- He raiseth the needie out of the dust, and lifteth vp the poore out of the dung,
- That he may set him with the princes, euen with the princes of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to dwell with a familie, and a ioyfull mother of children.
Prayse ye the Lord.