- To him that excelleth.
A Psalme of Dauid.
- Howe long wilt thou forget me, O Lord, for euer?
howe long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
- How long shall I take counsell within my selfe, hauing wearinesse dayly in mine heart?
how long shall mine enemie be exalted aboue me?
- Beholde, and heare mee, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, that I sleepe not in death:
- Lest mine enemie say, I haue preuailed against him: and they that afflict me, reioyce when I slide.
- But I trust in thy mercie: mine heart shall reioyce in thy saluation:
- I will sing to the Lord, because he hath delt louingly with me.