- Prayse ye the Lord.
Prayse ye God in his Sanctuarie: prayse ye him in the firmament of his power.
- Prayse ye him in his mightie Actes: prayse ye him according to his excellent greatnesse.
- Prayse ye him in the sounde of the trumpet: prayse yee him vpon the viole and the harpe.
- Prayse ye him with timbrell and flute: praise ye him with virginales and organs.
- Prayse ye him with sounding cymbales: prayse ye him with high sounding cymbales.
- Let euery thing that hath breath prayse the Lord.
Prayse ye the Lord.