- A Psalme to giue instruction, committed to the sonnes of Korah.
- As the harte brayeth for the riuers of water, so panteth my soule after thee, O God.
- My soule thirsteth for God, euen for the liuing God: when shall I come and appeare before the presence of God?
- My teares haue bin my meate day & night, while they dayly say vnto me, Where is thy God?
- When I remembred these things, I powred out my very heart, because I had gone with the multitude, and ledde them into the House of God with the voyce of singing, and prayse, as a multitude that keepeth a feast.
- Why art thou cast downe, my soule, and vnquiet within me?
waite on God: for I will yet giue him thankes for the helpe of his presence.
- My God, my soule is cast downe within me, because I remember thee, from the land of Iorden, and Hermonim, and from the mount Mizar.
- One deepe calleth another deepe by the noyse of thy water spoutes: all thy waues and thy floods are gone ouer me.
- The Lorde will graunt his louing kindenesse in the day, and in the night shall I sing of him, euen a prayer vnto the God of my life.
- I wil say vnto God, which is my rocke, Why hast thou forgotten mee?
why goe I mourning, when the enemie oppresseth me?
- My bones are cut asunder, while mine enemies reproch me, saying dayly vnto me, Where is thy God?
- Why art thou cast downe, my soule?
and why art thou disquieted within mee?
waite on God: for I wil yet giue him thankes: he is my present helpe, and my God.