- Ivdge me, O God, and defend my cause against the vnmercifull people: deliuer mee from the deceitfull and wicked man.
- For thou art the God of my strength: why hast thou put me away?
why goe I so mourning, when the enemie oppresseth me?
- Sende thy light and thy trueth: let them leade mee: let them bring mee vnto thine holy Mountaine and to thy Tabernacles.
- Then wil I go vnto the altar of God, euen vnto the God of my ioy & gladnes: and vpon the harpe wil I giue thanks vnto thee, O God, my God.
- Why art thou cast downe, my soule?
and why art thou disquieted within mee?
waite on God: for I will yet giue him thankes, he is my present helpe, and my God.