- A Psalme of Dauid to giue instruction.
- The foole hath saide in his heart, There is no God.
they haue corrupted & done abominable wickednes: there is none that doeth good.
- God looked downe from heauen vpon the children of men, to see if there were any that would vnderstand, and seeke God.
- Euery one is gone backe: they are altogether corrupt: there is none that doth good, no not one.
- Doe not the workers of iniquitie knowe that they eate vp my people as they eate bread?
they call not vpon God.
- There they were afraide for feare, where no feare was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that besieged thee: thou hast put them to confusion, because God hath cast them off.
- Oh giue saluation vnto Israel out of Zion: when God turneth the captiuitie of his people, then Iaakob shall reioyce, and Israel shalbe glad.