- To him that excelleth on Neginoth.
A Psalme of Dauid, to giue instruction.
Whe the Ziphims came and said vnto Saul,
Is not Dauid hid among vs?
- Saue mee, O God, by thy Name, and by thy power iudge me.
- O God, heare my prayer: hearken vnto the wordes of my mouth.
- For strangers are risen vp against me, and tyrants seeke my soule: they haue not set God before them.
- Beholde, God is mine helper: the Lorde is with them that vpholde my soule.
- He shall rewarde euill vnto mine enemies: Oh cut them off in thy trueth!
- Then I will sacrifice freely vnto thee: I wil praise thy Name, O Lord, because it is good.
- For he hath deliuered me out of al trouble, & mine eye hath seene my desire vpo mine enemies.