- To him that excelleth on Neginoth.
A Psalme of Dauid.
- Heare my cry, O God: giue eare vnto my prayer.
- From the endes of the earth will I crye vnto thee: when mine heart is opprest, bring me vpon the rocke that is higher then I.
- For thou hast bene mine hope, and a strong tower against the enemie.
- I will dwell in thy Tabernacle for euer, and my trust shall be vnder the couering of thy wings.
- For thou, O God, hast heard my desires: thou hast giuen an heritage vnto those that feare thy Name.
- Thou shalt giue the King a long life: his yeeres shalbe as many ages.
- Hee shall dwell before God for euer: prepare mercie and faithfulnes that they may preserue him.
- So will I alway sing prayse vnto thy Name in performing dayly my vowes.