- To him that excelleth on Neginoth.
A Psalme or song committed to Asaph.
- God is knowen in Iudah: his Name is great in Israel.
- For in Shalem is his Tabernacle, and his dwelling in Zion.
- There brake he the arrowes of the bowe, the shielde and the sword and the battell.
- Thou art more bright and puissant, then the mountaines of pray.
- The stout hearted are spoyled: they haue slept their sleepe, and all the men of strength haue not found their hands.
- At thy rebuke, O God of Iaakob, both the chariot and horse are cast a sleepe.
- Thou, euen thou art to be feared: and who shall stand in thy sight, when thou art angrie!
- Thou didest cause thy iudgement to bee heard from heauen: therefore the earth feared and was still,
- When thou, O God, arose to iudgement, to helpe all the meeke of the earth.
- Surely the rage of man shall turne to thy praise: the remnant of the rage shalt thou restrayne.
- Vowe and performe vnto the Lorde your God, all ye that be rounde about him: let them bring presents vnto him that ought to be feared.
- He shall cut off the spirit of princes: he is terrible to the Kings of the earth.